3.8.12

Tokusatsu show and .....prints!!

Some of you may know already...but mark your calendars for Sept. 15, 2012...We're having a HUGE show with over 100 incredible artists...celebrating Tokusatsu!!..
Tokusatsu (特撮?) is a Japanese term that applies to any live-action film or television drama that usually features superheroes and makes considerable use of special effects (tokusatsuliterally translates as "special filming" in Japanese).
This includes your favorite giant lizard monster and even Power Rangers! ( although we already had a Power Rangers show last Nov)!!




One of my personal favorite shows growing up was Ultraman!!
Which brings me to my latest project...I've started to do paintings of all characters from the original Ultraman series. This is a major undertaking so we'll see how far I get..




I've already completed 5. Which is basically the first 4 episodes. I'm already working on the sixth and seventh in preperation for the Tokusatsu show.
All of them are available as 13x19  archival prints @ Q Pop.

No comments: